    FYI: All jobs are either prostitution, or drug dealing.

    so you could say they're all 'blow' jobs right?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Actually, there looking for anyone, drop on by, they will be very
    Actually, Marines won't take people without high school diplomas.

    Unless you get a waver.

    Jtyc, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Well, all jobs blow, but they are not all 'blow' jobs.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    Can his mom come over an do the wavin'?

    If not, my cousin Bonnie would prolly do it. She was inna parade once and
    the give her a lesson on wavin'.

    She'd most likey wave at em fer a couple three beers an a pack of smokes.

    JaR, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Guest

    Grep Guest

    www.bkcareers.com nuff said.

    Grep, Oct 18, 2005
  6. Actually, there was a special on TV where the recruiter will help you get a
    High School Diploma so that you can join up. They are cracking down on it
    just a little, but if you get a High School Diploma through legitimate
    channels, you are squared away.

    Cheers,

    Bob

    Bob Christian, Oct 18, 2005
  7. Isn't it funny that the tuition for Citizen's High School (see your MCSA
    cross-post) is $420 per grade?

    Bob

    Bob Christian, Oct 18, 2005
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    just a little, but if you get a High School Diploma through legitimate
    I got in without a high school diploma. shhh...

    Had an outstanding ASVAB test though.

    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2005
  9. Outstanding ASVAB + GED (used to =) waiver. Back when I enlisted only the
    GED was required. I would not be surprised to see that brought back into
    existence in order to meet quotas. I know some fine people that lack a H.S.
    diploma.

    Bob Christian, Oct 19, 2005
  10. Marine automators are some amazing folks! Granted, all Marines are amazing
    folks...spent some time around Beaufort and Jacksonville.

    The Navy and Air Force can almost guarantee that you are not going to get
    killed in combat. However, ships, airplanes, bullets, and the business end
    of a rifle can be pretty dangerous things if one is not cautious. Granted,
    I really liked working on helicopters in the Army.

    Likewise, I have a ton of respect for all services...Army, Navy, Marines,
    Air Force, and Coast Guard.

    The military is great for technical training and might even result in a good
    career, paid room and board, and healthcare for your future family. It may
    even culminate into in a college diploma and an MCSE.

    ....and it is a LOT easier to get a starting IT job in the federal sector if
    you have a clearance and some war stories.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS

    Bob Christian, Oct 19, 2005
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    The military is great for technical training

    I'd go Marine infantry but, that's me.

    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2005
  12. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Srewered and paid for it. The American way.

    MitchS, Oct 19, 2005
  13. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    <fx Gomer Pyle>
    I wadn't good enough for an athletic skollership,
    I wadn't smart enough for an akerdemic scholarship,
    But now I'm in the Army buildin nuclear warheads!
    </fx>

    MitchS, Oct 19, 2005
  14. See, Kline Sphere? See?!

    It doesn't take a diploma to accomplish something important.

    It only takes a moron to kill everyone.

    The value of the akerdemic is overrated.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  16. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you go getter, you

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2005
  17. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    what she doesn't know, won't hurt her

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?= spewed
    across the ether:
    According to a missing animatron, MCSE is an architect.

    JaR, Oct 19, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    unless she doesn't get my DAMNED SANDWICH!

    Neil, Oct 19, 2005