    hope for a good paying job, fixing computers. I've been looking all over this
    site and didnt realize MCSE was a technician. Should i go with a MCSE
    certification? I need to get a career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    Guest, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Read my reply to your message in m.p.c.e.mcsa, you multi-poster, you.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I need to get a career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    Prostitution or drug dealer.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I need to get a
    I know I'll get laughed out of this here chat rum for this but:

    Join the military and get trained in something technical. Do not become a
    tanker or a cavalry scout but get some real training.

    CBIC, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not happening,
    so i have to work.

    Guest, Oct 18, 2005
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Get your G.E.D then we'll talk.

    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Im thinking MSCE would be where i start, i've been fixing computer since i
    was 12.

    Guest, Oct 18, 2005
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    The Marines are looking for a few good men.

    Actually, there looking for anyone, drop on by, they will be very
    glad to see you.

    kpg

    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    dumper....

    ....unless she really puts out and is uber-HAWT! If she is and does....

    .....send pics

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Join the military and get trained in something technical. Do not become a
    What's wrong with being a prostitute?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    NOTHING! glad its working out for you...

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not happening,
    what a bummer :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  13. I'd start with studying for the MCSA, you can BS that one easier than MCSE
    if you don't have a lot of experience. Wait until you have experience until
    you work towards MCSE - you'll do better and it will actually mean
    something. Don't use braindumps.
    You have to decide if you want it Fast, Cheap, or Good. You can only
    utilize two methods, so decide how you want to obtain some skills.
    Fast and cheap - your skills will suck
    Fast and Good - hope you got lots of $
    Cheap and Good - going to take a long long time

    --
    Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

    suggestions?

    Bill McPherson, Oct 18, 2005
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i've been fixing computer since i
    I'd have thrown it away a bought a new one by now!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  15. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What's wrong with being a prostitute?
    sucky, sucky five dollar...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  16. FYI: All jobs are either prostitution, or drug dealing.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  17. Start selling pot, and buy a better girlfriend.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  18. And you're still not finished?

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  19. That's disgusting to me, but I guess we have the 'don't ask, don't tell'
    policy.
    Perverts. Like the scoutmaster on steroids.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  20. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not
    or start by selling your girlfriend and buying some more pot.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005