    Can the card printers do this from pdf files in adobe reader; or should
    my son send them in a different, way to enable me to have them printed
    out? Many thanks.

    onexx95, May 4, 2005

  2. Best ask the printshop, but I would think they could use it. Most
    professional printshops want things in a format they're familiar with
    and one that include crop marks, separations (for multi-color) etc.,
    such as Adobe Illustrator, Pagemaker, or CorelDRAW.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 4, 2005

  3. onexx95

    WormWood Guest

    Why not discuss this with the card printers? If they can use pdf files
    for this purpose, you could attach the file to an email and send it to
    them, no copying by you necessary.

    WormWood, May 4, 2005