    without having too much violence in them?

    Thanks for your help.

    Jim

    Jim, May 21, 2004

  2. Jim

    Andy Hensler Guest

    Try good old Viper racing from 1999

    Too much driving physics in simulation mode make your kids cry cause hard to
    get the viper.

    ed2k://|file|Viper.Racing.v1.1.patched.exe|21175056|733EB3AF33AE389D2356A765
    174DCC08|/

    Andy Hensler, May 22, 2004

  3. Jim

    Rosco Guest

    Andy Hensler cried out
    Maybee I'm just odd (most likely) but I still like Microsoft Midtown
    Madness 1 & 2 Don't have X-Box, so I don't have 3

    Rosco, May 22, 2004