Car meetup

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sandman, May 9, 2014.

  1. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Sandman, May 9, 2014

  2. Sandman

    John Turco Guest

    That's a lot of "American iron" you shot, there!
    (Well, with the exception of the Volkswagen "Beetle").

    By the way, when and where were the pictures taken?
    (During your U.S. vacation, perhaps?)

    John

    John Turco, May 10, 2014

  3. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    You did not notice the license plates?

    Tony Cooper, May 10, 2014
  4. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Nope, here in Sweden. As it turns out, Sweden - and specifically my
    hometown, is home to an annual car meetup called Power Meet, which just so
    happens to be the largest car meetup for classic american cars... in the
    world. Ironically :)

    So on and around Power Meet, there are thousands of classic cars in town.
    Tens of thousands, actually :)

    Sandman, May 11, 2014