    FVD from FF doesn't work either. Firefox is my browser.

    Thanks,
    Monica

    Monica, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Monica

    Pennywise Guest

    Different route
    http://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=Greys+Anatomy

    Utorrent as a client http://utorrent.com/

    If you find the link of use you might help them purchase an island...
    http://buysealand.com/?cat=1

    Pennywise, Jan 14, 2007

  3. When I saw this message I thought this is great to be able to watch past
    episodes on the computer. But when I connected to ABC.com its says "not
    available in Canada". What a bummer, does anybody know how to fool a website
    with another IP from somewhere else.

    Martin

    Martin Knight, Jan 15, 2007
  4. This help I got the other day may be the answer for you. I was able to grab
    streamed video and save it.
    Martin

    Martin Knight, Jan 15, 2007