    looking good.

    From the rawworkflow site:

    "official date os now Mid-Jan, which means we are closing in on a release
    candidate. When we are pleased with the quality and stability we will
    release. I would expect between the 15th and the end of the month, but that
    is just my best guess.
    __________________
    Michael Tapes
    Capture One Senior Software Consultant
    Owner RawWorkflow.com"

    f-stop, Jan 6, 2005

  2. What th' heck is capture one and why are you constantly emphasizing that
    those poor guys can't get their product out the door? Don't you like them?

    Phil Stripling, Jan 6, 2005

  3. f-stop

    Mark² Guest

    The alternative to these delays is far worse...
    ....That being the release of a program that isn't ready for prime time.

    Personally, I would GREATLY appreciate it if MORE companies took this
    approach!!!

    I've had quite enough of programs that are released to the public (perhaps
    "unleashed upon the public" is a better way!) with bugs and errors of all
    sorts...with little concern for the end-user's experience.

    I WELCOME Capture One's care to get it right.

    Mark², Jan 7, 2005
  4. f-stop

    Mark B. Guest

    I'd prefer they get it right rather than release buggy software.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jan 7, 2005