"Captive Hearts": Bar Code?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by (PeteCresswell), Sep 3, 2012.

  1. (PeteCresswell), Sep 3, 2012

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Thad Floryan Guest

    Thad Floryan, Sep 4, 2012

  3. Per Thad Floryan:
    Thanks. I think I see the reason I'm not finding it: it's
    probably listed as a Canadian DVS (although IMDB says it's a
    joint USA/Canada effort).

    (PeteCresswell), Sep 4, 2012
  4. Per (PeteCresswell):
    Funny thing is that NetFlix has a listing for it at
    https://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Captive_Hearts/70146938?locale=en-US,
    but searching for "Captive Hearts" or "Pat Morita" does not
    return anything.

    I'm guessing they have the title in their DB, but no DVDs... but
    that's true for several of the titles in my que and they come up
    in a search....

    (PeteCresswell), Sep 4, 2012