    working the way it used to work. I'm trying to help. Other than turning
    off sleep mode altogether, what should I try to fix this problem?
    WC

    WCH, Oct 5, 2004

  2. WCH

    c.reifert Guest

    What Brand/Model # is the pc? I know from the old HP Brios that the company
    I work for still support, often you'll find a fix for this on the company's
    website.

    Will

    c.reifert, Oct 5, 2004

  3. WCH

    samuel Guest

    Your Computer May Have Problems When Resuming from Standby Mode
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q250830&GSSNB=1

    http://www.google.com/microsoft.html
    http://www.allsearchengines.com

    http://www.geocities.com/~budallen/98trbsht.html

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/windows/tshoot/
    apm98/default.asp

    Power Management Troubleshooter Tool
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=185949

    samuel, Oct 5, 2004
  4. WCH

    10_4 Guest

    Some PC's have the push the power on/off button for a few seconds to bring
    it back. If you hold it in too long the PC will shut down so only a couple
    of seconds should do. You should see the power light change colors if this
    is the case.

    10_4, Oct 5, 2004