    Location:
    Australia
    i was talking about...

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uh, you make no sense, once again. I'm going to pretend this conversation never occured.

    The Modfather, Dec 31, 2005

  3. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    so be it. and i will pretend u never enter this topic :)

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    So be it, then I shall pretend that I was never here so that it's easier for you to pretend I never entered. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 2, 2006