    Location:
    Australia
    man all thats in it extra are some flash cars (or models really) i should see if i can merge them into U2, over the skyline and other crappy cars :D

    unholy, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are you just saying that the Black Edition isn't any big deal or that the whole game of NFS:MW isn't worth it?

    The Modfather, Dec 3, 2005

  3. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh there cops, but they are pretty pointless, if u want cops u play GTA :D

    if u want a High speed car sim, with tuneablity, then so go for Underground 2, man its so much better theres more then 3 different multiplayer options in it, unlike MW of course.

    Dont worry about reading that. heres the few words to some it up.

    "NFS:MW, is seriously a waste of money and time. i am ashamed i even downloaded it"

    unholy, Dec 3, 2005
  4. Ciger

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Getting back to the "can't wait hardware issue"....

    ...I can't wait until tomorrow for anything computer-related. I bet I won't find any computer type stuff under the Christmas tree. Nobody has asked me if I wanted computer stuff, and to tell you the truth, I prefer to buy it myself anywaym, so I get the right items.

    I wonder if I will get any software?:lollypop:

    bigal, Dec 25, 2005
  5. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Mircosoft Windows XP x64 :) non beta :)

    thats what u might find, well is what u need :)

    unholy, Dec 25, 2005
  6. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Only computer related thing I got was Gun. :)

    No XBox360, no PS2. Ah well.

    The Modfather, Dec 25, 2005
  7. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    PS2? Why don't you just go and buy the damn thing? It's not exactly the most expensive console anymore, not with these next generation ones.

    XhArD, Dec 25, 2005
  8. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I asked my niece to get her hubby to try to get me one for $50, he's a cop, somehow he's able to get deals on stuff they confiscated. If he can, that'll be cool. Then I can borrow games from Steve.

    I'm not much of a getter on holidays, I'm more of a giver. You'd probably think I was nuts to hear some of the stuff I've given in the past. I gotta stop that. I mean, a guy was over from Best Buy a few weeks ago to fix a TV that died on us, he was asking me about getting Windows XP and I happened to have a spare copy so i gave it to him. Why? I dunno, am I just a nice guy or am I sick? <Shrug>

    The Modfather, Dec 26, 2005
  9. Ciger

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    As we get older....

    ...we become more generous. Say, is that a 1969 GTO sitting in your garage? I've always wanted one of those....:santa:

    bigal, Dec 26, 2005
  10. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes...

    Giving = Age^2 :)

    unholy, Dec 26, 2005
  11. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, it WAS a 1969 GTO Judge but it ain't in our garage anymore, my pop sold it for like a 3000% profit back around 1989 or so. Right now, he drives a damned Plymouth minivan and I drive a Chevy Tahoe SUV (He keeps calling it a van and I keep punching him for it, it's not a g'damned van!!) :)

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  12. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i say, whats in his mouth muttering his words... :|

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  13. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dude... English, it's not just a language it's an adventure.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  14. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm if you're talking about the english culture maybe. But the language, pft its like lamer then a nerd cracking the lamest joke in the world :p (ps that was not a joke :p)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  15. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Good, because you'd be in the running :p

    XhArD, Dec 27, 2005
  16. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you would too mr x :p

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  17. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    "I know you are but what am I?"

    Yeesh, kids!

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005
  18. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Define "Yeesh" :p

    XhArD, Dec 28, 2005
  19. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer, and i can state facts instead of fiction modfather :p:p

    unholy, Dec 30, 2005
  20. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, state a fact then please. I'll wait.

    Yeesh = Expression, sound, like "woosh" or "ugh" or "ARRGH".

    The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005