    look.

    Thanks

    Tim

    timopp, Dec 29, 2005

  2. timopp

    Shep© Guest

    Is you Firewall set to block ads or images?

    Shep©, Dec 29, 2005

  3. timopp

    timopp Guest

    I have an pop up blocker running ( the built in ones ) and just the
    default firewall settings. Also this is only occurring on Google. Other
    pages display images.

    Thanks

    Tim

    timopp, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Try Tools >>>>> options >>>>>> Web Features

    Look for the 'Load Images' checkbox, it should be checked. If it is click
    the 'Exeptions' button and make sure google isn't listed in there.

    Steve

    Steve and Debs, Dec 29, 2005
  5. timopp

    Mitch Guest

    If you have a HOSTS file enabled, that might stop Google links.
    Google dumps everything it can through someone's ad server.

    Mitch, Dec 29, 2005
  6. timopp

    Plato Guest

    It's NOT google.