    Thanks Don for all of those eye-opening photos.
    -Ron
    (email: replace 'abuse' with 'cyberguy3k')

    Ron, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Ron

    Don Wiss Guest

    I got some new pictures for these people. New location is:

    http://www.donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0013.htm
    http://www.donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0064.htm
    http://www.donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0065.htm

    Now on the BBB record for Digital Distributors at the new address they have
    a BBBOnLine Reliability Seal. So maybe not so bad.

    The seal means "The BBBOnLine Reliability Seal to the left of a company's
    name confirms the company is a member of their local Better Business
    Bureau, has been reviewed to meet truth in advertisement guidelines and
    follows good customer service practices on the Internet."

    This is the NYC BBB search page:

    http://www.bbbnewyork.org/businessreports/Default.aspx
    See new post that discusses all my latest additions.

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    Don Wiss, Nov 20, 2003