    connected the printer to the print server and then ran a cable to the router.
    When the software runs, I get a message at the end that says "No print
    server port was found"? Little confused to what I am doing wrong.

    Guest, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    Clark Guest

    Did you get any Admin utilities to help you set it up? They should be able
    to find the server and help configure it.

    Have you gone to the setup page and looked at that?

    My wireless print server is on a logical port, SCOB-----, not an LPT1 or
    such.

    Clark

    Clark, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry but what is a Admin utility, I pretty much set up what the disc had on
    it. Also which setup page?

    Guest, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Guest

    Clark Guest

    On page 17 of your manual, you would select a Network printer, not one
    attached to this computer.

    You also need the printers drivers loaded on both computers, which the
    manual tells you.

    Clark

    http://www.hawkingtech.com/drivers.php?CatId=21

    Do you have the install manual or owner's manual for the device?

    Clark, Jun 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    Musashi Guest

    You have a Multi Purpose Printer.