    All computers are Windows Xp Pro

    Thanks

    Lyn

    Guest, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Forgot to say that I have a main computer contected to an ADSL router with an
    Acess Point atttached. The other computers all have wirles USB adapters.

    Lyn

    Guest, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Guest

    Malke Guest

    The Workgroup name is irrelevant; computers do not have to have the same
    Workgroup name to share files and printers. The most common cause of
    networking problems is an incorrectly configured firewall. Here are
    links to help you with your home network, including an excellent
    network troubleshooter by MVP Hans-Georg Michna.

    http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm
    (Pro)

    Malke

    Malke, Jul 19, 2005