    but still the same result. I can view, BMPs, however, with out any
    problems.

    Thanks

    say, Sep 30, 2003

  2. say

    Boomer Guest

    wrote:
    In Explorer, click on the file, then hold "shift", right click the
    file
    and choose "open with".
    Browse to the application you want to open the file with.

    If you 'always' want to open that type of file with that app,
    check the box "Always Open With. Click OK.

    I hope this helps.
    Have you tried viewing them with this program?
    IrfanView
    http://www.irfanview.com

    Boomer, Sep 30, 2003

  3. say

    say Guest

    Thanks mate, but I was talking about Dell AXIM X5, which is not a
    Windows machine as such it is a PDA. There is no SHIFT to hold and
    nothing to RIGHT CLICK....

    say, Oct 2, 2003
  4. say

    Liz Guest