    could not slow my system down either!!

    Thanks a million,
    Starla

    Starla, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Starla

    MrToad Guest

    Try installing the program over it's self, then try uninstalling it
    again, maybe the file was lost in a "disk clean up" operation....
    Otherwise, you'll have to remove it manually, which involves digging in
    the registry.

    MrToad, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Starla

    Skate Guest

    --

    Reinstall the program to replace the missing files, then uninstal it.
    It seems such a long time!!!!!

    Skate, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Starla

    JM Guest

    When I get in situations like this I run this program.

    RegSupreme v. 1.1 (605 Kb)

    http://www.webmasterfree.com/regcleaner.html

    You should delete the match box folder before running the program.
    If the hot wheels program is the only Mattel media program you have
    installed, then you can delete the Mattel media folder also before
    running RegSupreme.

    JM

    JM, Jan 24, 2004
  5. Starla