cant receive e mails via Outlook express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Joanne Henderson, Nov 10, 2004.

  1.
    Joanne Henderson, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Joanne Henderson

    staple Guest

    Really? That's interesting... Hmmm... Let me see... Oh!

    staple, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Joanne Henderson

    Gort Guest

    Joanne Henderson wrote:

    You sent so many tons of information it'll take a while
    to sort through it and get back to you on this problem.
    Please wait patiently.

    Gort, Nov 10, 2004
  4. That's perfectly fine and comparably safe. Since you posted using
    thunderbird, you are already used to it. Keep on :).

    Walter Mautner, Nov 10, 2004