    I am using Explorer and Nortons Internet Security
    Thanks for any help
    Kev

    Kevin Cosgrove, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Kevin Cosgrove

    Allistar Guest

    What email software are you using?

    Allistar, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Is this a new installation of Nortons?

    Does it need to grant permissions for IE to make an outgoing connection?

    --
    "Marriage is a lifelong covenant commitment between
    a man and a woman.

    This foundation provides the best possible
    environment to raise our children."

    See http://www.maxim.org.nz/civilunions.html

    Patrick Dunford, Aug 11, 2004