    I would truly appreciate any suggestions of where I might do some further
    troubleshooting.

    Jan :)

    Jan Ilacqua [MVP], Dec 20, 2006

  2. Jan Ilacqua [MVP]

    Guest Guest

    Hi ya Jan can you tell us what setup you have, is it a printer connected to
    a print server, what OS the individual machines clients are using and if
    it's a server are the jobs set to spool locally or on the server.

    And have a look in the System event log and see if you can see anything
    amiss.

    Colin T

    Guest, Dec 20, 2006

  3. Jan Ilacqua [MVP]

    David Hettel Guest

    Hi Jan;
    In addition to what Colin asked, are you running more than just Windows XP
    firewall on the laptop? It's sounds as if you might be. If you open the
    printing utility on the laptop can it connect to the printer and read it's
    status?

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.