    anyone can please suggest one. PLEASE tell me there's a better way to fix
    this.

    Thanks in advance.

    J Valentin, Jan 24, 2006

  2. J Valentin

    Evan Platt Guest

    What operating system?

    What printer?

    Evan Platt, Jan 24, 2006

  3. J Valentin

    J Valentin Guest

    OK, sorry about that. It's Window XP (home, SP2), and HP 1210xi. I
    downloaded the latest drivers off the web. Again, it works nder one
    username, and not under the other. I'm assuming there are subtle changes per
    user that can affect drivers and other settings.

    Any clues?

    J Valentin, Jan 28, 2006

    It did not bother me. Please continue.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006