    Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution?
    All help and advise appreciated.
    Thanx in advance.

    zybbok, Nov 14, 2004

  2. zybbok

    G. Morgan Guest

    24hoursupport.helpdesk

    The document might be locked from printing. Some 3-rd party software
    might be able to get around it.

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2004

  3. zybbok

    PC Guest

    Maybe the Author has blocked printing?

    Paul.

    PC, Nov 14, 2004
  4. zybbok

    Sano Guest

    <shrug>

    Does an ebook put anything in a Temp file anywhwere?

    "copy" it out there if so, and print. I've gotten around 'no print' pdfs,
    or at least surrmounted the problem (I might have. This is windows, right?
    ;)).

    Sano, Nov 14, 2004