    Running windows xp.
    thanks
    Angela

    Angela, May 13, 2005

  2. Angela

    Roland Guest

    Make sure that Firefox is your default browser.
    In Firefox: Tools -> Options -> General -> Default Browser
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, May 13, 2005

  3. Angela

    Angela Guest

    Yes it is the default browser.

    Thanks

    Angela, May 13, 2005
  4. Angela

    SteveG Guest

    I get this sometimes - not all the time though - and I have found that
    if I move the mouse pointer off the link after I've clicked it then FF
    opens it okay.

    HTH

    Steve G

    SteveG, May 13, 2005