    probleme with Outlook express.
    Firefox is set as the default browser.
    Thanks for all you help.

    Dilad, Jan 24, 2005

  2. First of all, its recommended to upgrade to TB 1.0, though thats not
    likely the problem.

    Okay, when you click on a link in TB, nothing happens? That's odd.

    Well, try the easy fix anyway. Try opening another browser, IE for
    example, and set it as default browser. Open a link in TB. Does it
    open in IE? If so, open FF. Set it as default browser. Open TB again,
    it should open links in FF.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Dilad

    Dilad Guest

    I've tryed that too. This happens since I've installed Firefox. First
    happened with OExpress, now with Thunderbyrd. Must be in one of
    thousands registry entrys or something else with the default browser.
    I've seen lots of people with this problem but running Linux, not
    windows (2000 in my case).
    Thanks anyway.

    Dilad, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Dilad

    Dilad Guest

    You were right. I've done that lots of times but opening the browser (IE
    and Firefo) and setting each one as default). Nothing happens. But doing
    that trough "Set program access and defaults" it worked.
    Thanks again.

    Dilad, Jan 24, 2005