    I know there is a simple way to remedy this, but of course the computer co
    isn't available on Sunday. Please respond asap with a way to get to those
    attachments. Thank you, Judy

    steve saumer, Aug 1, 2004

  2. steve saumer

    soup Guest

    steve saumer popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on
    and said
    Tools ==>options ==> Security
    untick "do not allow ..."

    soup, Aug 1, 2004

  3. steve saumer

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Security.
    Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved....'

    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2004
  4. steve saumer

    Don Dotson Guest

    I had that happen when I installed a update from microsoft....as Mike & soup
    said worked for me

    Don Dotson, Aug 2, 2004
  5. steve saumer

    ProfGene Guest

    Go into internet options and lower your security settings then you should be
    able to open the attatchments.

    ProfGene, Aug 2, 2004
  6. steve saumer

    ProfGene Guest

    I should have said OE options and lower the security settings.

    ProfGene, Aug 2, 2004
  7. steve saumer

    GeeMan Guest

    Go to Tools > Options > Security. Un-check the box marked "Do not allow
    attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus"

    GeeMan, Aug 2, 2004