    viewing dat files
    history etc. win 98 IE6.
    regards.

    Annette Kurten, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Annette Kurten

    Marfa, Texas Guest

    It sounds like you do not have word pad installed. Go to control
    Panel (add/remove) then click the (windows setup) tab at the top
    center. When it loads Click (accessories) then details. then scroll
    to the bottom and put a check mark in the box next to word pad. then
    click ok. when that window closed click Apply and then OK. Have
    your win98 disk ready. From there is automatic.

    Marfa, Texas, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Annette Kurten

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2004
  4. It is checked and I can open word pad from the programmes folder, so I have
    a problem, thanx for advice
    AK

    Annette Kurten, Aug 17, 2004