    my hard drive, and I can't find any of these files. The installation fails
    without them...

    Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jun 14, 2007

  2. They're in the i386 directory. (the leading W is a clue.) And they're
    compressed, so the last character is changed to an underscore. So
    WFTPCTRS.DL_, etc.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2007

  3. Incorrect, I did a complete search for wftp*.* and they weren't in there,
    plus I scrolled through the list of files in the i386 directory and it wasn't
    shown. I have done complete searches against both my hard drive and the
    media, running the searches looking for wftp*.* and I come up empty-handed...

    Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jun 15, 2007
  4. The Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition CD has those files. In that location.
    I'm sitting here looking at it. Both Enterprise and Standard Edition have
    those files.

    If you're not seeing it, you may have the incorrect CD, or other issue.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2007
  5. You were correct! I was looking at the R2 Enterprise Edition, but then found
    them on the R2 Enterprise x64 Edition media (End Item Part No. P72-01780/
    Barcode X12-42819). THANKS!

    Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jun 15, 2007
  6. Glad you found them. I suspected it might be the wrong CD. ;)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2007