Can't get the DVD rewinder to fast forward.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Konan, Oct 5, 2006.

  1. Konan

    Konan Guest

    Konan, Oct 5, 2006

  2. Konan

    Tonester Guest

    Well duh, what did you expect? You bought a REWINDER. You need a DVD Fast
    Forwarder. You should pay more attention to what you're buying.

    Tonester, Oct 5, 2006

  3. Konan

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Nah, works fine. The trick is to put the disc on upside-down.

    Oldus Fartus, Oct 5, 2006
  4. Konan

    RMK Guest

    not to rewind my DVDs but to fast forward to the later chapters on the
    Obviously you are not very technical or you could have figured it out in a
    few seconds.

    Remember that the playing side is always down. So if you flip the disk
    over, it will fast forward. But remember, if the disk has a B
    side, it will be rewound at the same time.

    RMK

    RMK, Oct 5, 2006
  5. You need to get The Clapper plug-in. Without The Clapper it only rewinds.
    The Clapper interface enables fast-forward.

    Alotta Fagina, Oct 5, 2006