Cant get new PC to launch PDM on PIX, old IP works...

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Scooter, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. Scooter

    Scooter Guest

    I've switched some IP addresses around and my new desktop PC cannot
    connect to the PDM on our PIX. I've added its new IP to the list of PDM
    Locations, but its not letting me in...

    I have the following code in there now:
    pdm location 10.9.2.123 255.255.255.255 inside
    pdm location 10.9.2.117 255.255.255.255 inside

    10.9.2.117 can connect just fine. It was assigned to my old PC and then
    I reassigned it to a Server PC. now that Server PC can access the PDM
    no problems.

    10.9.2.123 however cannot. Is there a access list I need to also
    change? Seems like all I needed to do was to add the IP to the PDM
    locations...

    Thanks!
    Scott<-

    Scooter, Jun 23, 2005

  2. PDM access is controlled by the http command.

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/cmdref/gl.htm#wp1029823

    Jyri Korhonen, Jun 23, 2005