    Settings/Advanced have checked "Inbox for this server's account."
    However, all incoming mail for the two accounts still goes into Local
    Folders. What else should I do to make this changeover?

    zinman, Jul 13, 2005

  2. zinman

    Old Gringo Guest

    You might try: Tools, account settings, under mail, copies and folders.

    Old Gringo, Jul 14, 2005

  3. zinman

    Old Gringo Guest

    You can right click the mail accounts in the side panel and create
    new folders also.

    Old Gringo, Jul 14, 2005
  4. zinman

    zinman Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried using Copies and Folders under Mail
    to redirect my mail into the two accounts. Now I get the message "You
    have x new messages in B account," but when I look in B account, there
    are no new messages, and I can't find them elsewhere either. Guess
    I'll just reinstall the program.

    zinman, Jul 15, 2005
  5. zinman

    Doug G Guest

    Try marking the "Inbox for different account" option and selecting the
    correct account from the drop down list.

    Doug G, Jul 15, 2005