    I get this as soon as I access outlook express please help

    inactivity. Account: 'BTopenworld Mail', Server: 'pop3.btconnect.com',
    Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

    TONY ROBERTS, Mar 9, 2005

  2. TONY ROBERTS

    cluedweasel Guest

    If it's been working OK before and all your other Internet apps are
    working, I would suggest it is a server problem at BTs end.

    cluedweasel, Mar 9, 2005

  3. TONY ROBERTS

    Thoronwen Guest

    This is quite often solved by correcting the mail server name or turning
    off your antivirus program's scanning of incoming mail. Sometimes a
    firewall is blocking Outlook Express, or blocking the antivirus program.

    For an in-depth explanation, see the following Symantec page:
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2001060516275506.

    Thoronwen, Mar 10, 2005
  4. TONY ROBERTS

    george oram Guest