    when I try to receive emails i get a cant find server message I have checked
    all conections and all still no go Yet i can get all the news groups
    Any help would be appreciated thanks Dave

    dave, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Check to make sure your POP3 and SMTP settings are right. Should be
    something like "mail.paradise.net.nz". Check with your ISP, which operates
    a really really useful tech call centre, with highly trained staff who are
    all experts at PS2, X-box, and N64 on a good day.

    sal

    salman rushdi, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Harf! :)

    Thanks. I needed that.