  1. adam dee

    adam dee Guest

    Why cant I get my e-mail to work

    adam dee, Apr 13, 2008

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 15, 2008

  3. with X-Newsreader: OE 6.00.2900.3138
    in news:ftrtgj$u73$:

    Because you forgot to post your password
    or make sure your mommie said you could
    have some e-mail time now. Sometimes on
    newer computers you have to "warm them up"
    first, and sometimes you have to call up
    your ISP on the telephone and ask them
    to switch you on again. I always say stuff
    like "yo, biatch - i'm paayin' fer dis shit"
    to motivate them to go faster.

    Sometimes, my e-mail works so hard but it's
    mostly only spam and porn and girls who want
    me to visit their webcams. I told one of them
    (to see if she was real or if only a video) to
    take off her panties... and they had tire tracks.
    Whoo whee, I clicked out of there really quick!
    I never went back again, but she found my e-mail
    and sends me pictures and coupons and stuff. I
    bet her mommie is going to be mad when she gets
    caught and her college report card says "withdrawn".

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    Top secrets President Bush does NOT want YOU to know :

    #69 - The position is that gay marriage should only be between
    one man and one woman and there should be a Constitutional
    amendment so stating. (That way, when they interbreed
    amongst themselves, pretty soon they'll be extinctified.)

    http://www.rnc.org/

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 15, 2008
  4. Please be more vague. Giving releveant information just makes diagnosis
    easy, and who would want that?

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 15, 2008
  5. adam dee

    Evan Platt Guest

    Find the box your computer came in....

    Evan Platt, Apr 15, 2008
  6. carefully repack the computer...

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 15, 2008
  7. adam dee

    Evan Platt Guest

    Aww crap, you know where this is going? :)

    Evan Platt, Apr 15, 2008
  8. Just providing the transition to your climax. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 15, 2008
  9. Except it was Evan's turn to add that, after his setup and my midgame.

    Timing. Don't try humor without it.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 18, 2008
  10. adam dee

    Pennywise Guest