    the app window, as a process or as an icon in the lower left corner of
    the taskbar?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    someone, Jan 11, 2005

  2. someone

    Thor Guest

    well you may get some help if you supply couple of important pieces of
    information.

    1. Who is your ISP?

    2. What is this program called that you must keep running?

    Thor, Jan 11, 2005

  3. someone

    someone Guest

    I live in Poland, so I doubt if you'll know this ISP :), but it's called
    Neostrada TP (the worst ISP I ever had). The program that I must
    have running in order to be connected is simply a small app provided by
    the ISP, it's called Neostrada TP too (at least the process is, the app
    doesnt show up in the applications tab in task manager.

    someone, Jan 12, 2005