    Same error as #2.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.

    Kin Corn Karn, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Kin Corn Karn

    Harrison Guest

    Download the diagnostics and utilities disk from the drive manufacturer.
    use it blow away the partitions and check for errors.

    You could also try DOS FDISK and delete the non-DOS partitions.

    Harrison, Feb 26, 2004

  3. @}-}-------Rosee, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Kin Corn Karn

    Unk Guest

    Use "delpart.exe" as Rosee suggested.
    Direct download:
    ftp://ftp.gcs.unisys.com/pub/PC/Misc/DELPART.EXE
    ftp://ftp.ncd.com/pub/ncd/Archive/WinCenter/Utilities/delpart.exe

    Create a DOS bootable floppy and put "delpart.exe" on it.
    http://www.bootdisk.com

    Unk, Feb 26, 2004