    Easy Transfer and it says "Connecting to Abby" (the name I gave the wireless
    setup); finally it says "Failed to connect to Abby". :(

    Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

    bosoxny, Jan 20, 2008

  2. bosoxny

    Barb Bowman Guest

    not enough info here and not sure what wireless menu offers Easy
    Transfer but it sounds like something the camera provides and is not
    a part of Windows. you should not have to "set up a wireless
    network" in windows itself since it sounds like you have a wired
    connection. you can possibly connect to the camera from a web
    browser using its IP address with a browser and http://ipaddress but
    you've posted no info on any of the equipment/OS, etc. You'd
    possibly find the answer in the user guide for the camera device or
    the vendor's support site.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP