    find the right driver for my system. My specs : AMD Turion ML-37 2Ghz, RAM 2
    Gig.
    Thanks in advance !

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006

  2. NVidia probably hasn't released it yet. 64bit drivers must be signed, and
    some mfg's are being a bit slow with the beta drivers. But check the nvidia
    site, they may have something. I only have ATI here, so don't have direct
    knowledge.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 3, 2006

  3. http://www.ngohq.com

    has 64bit drivers for all nVidia's cards (ATI's to!!!) - nVidia's own
    drivers generally do not support the GO cards - I cannot say for sure if
    they install on Vista, but I am 'pretty sure' that they have VHQL drivers,
    so there's a fair chance.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks guys ! I tried to find nvidia driver from ngohq.com, but they don't
    support nvidia go system, but that's ok ! It's looks like I have to wait from
    nvidia to release their Windows Vista 64bit . But overall I love everything
    on my Windows Vista X64 !!! The only thing that bothering me is my vga
    screen. Now all I can do is waiting,....
    Thanks Again !

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006
  5. Still no guarantee,

    http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=15

    this page has a 64bit WHQL driver - version 91.47, scroll down a long list
    and you'll find it. It was always their policy to have the GO cards
    supported, and my notebook purrs along fine with those, no Vista here,
    though.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Again, Tony !
    I'll try this today. Hope this work this time.

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006

  7. Try these bad boys:
    http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11329

    Mark Gillespie, Oct 9, 2006