    title.

    Want to thank you for your help. :)

    Aquery

    Aquery, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Aquery

    why? Guest

    Pick better subject lines, helps a lot. 'Internet Explorer' is a thread
    385 messages long.

    If you newsreader searches on message IDs, double click on the link
    or sort by date/time

    Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:25:26 GMT
    Found this by sorting posts in order by Author.

    Also remember, the group search
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Me

    why?, Oct 4, 2003