    anything but 640 x 480 pixels.

    Any suggestions, or better yet e-mailing me a copy of the driver in
    question, to tsr58 AT yahoo.com, would be much appreciated.

    tsr58, Aug 1, 2003

  2. tsr58

    paul s Guest

    Monitors don't have drivers, graphic-cards do. Windows has a set of
    monitor profiles for most common monitors. If you cant find your monitor
    listed then look for a similar one or a generic profile which suits the
    monitor, e.g. max res and refresh rates.

    Are you sure you got your graphics-card drivers installed?

    paul s, Aug 1, 2003

  3. tsr58

    Plato Guest

    Find out what video card you have and install the drivers. Check the
    maker's webpage for you PC

    Plato, Aug 1, 2003
  4. John and Pat Ochenduszko, Aug 1, 2003