    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Joseph Bittman MCAD

    Tom Guest

    Hi guys

    A while ago I found a link to microsoft's Certification Planner. There was a
    tree view which accesses the transcript of all the certification that you
    had done and what you need to achieve a main certification.

    I can't find the link in the MCP area anymore. Does anyone know where I can
    find it ?

    Thanks
    Tom

    Tom, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Joseph Bittman MCAD

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Tom,

    Were you using Internet Explorer ?
    Because the menu is not showing up properly in Firefox ;)

    Sudar, Jul 26, 2005