Can't download Google Earth Program

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Tom33, Aug 4, 2010.

  1. Tom33

    Tom33 Guest

    Tom33, Aug 4, 2010

  2. Tom33

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 04 Aug 2010 01:28:35 -0500, in message <>

    A couple of thoughts spring to mind.

    1) You have an ad-blocker which is blocking one of the
    shed-load of scripts which the page downloads.

    2) The Mozillazine Knowledge Base has a dozen or so things to
    check and do.

    2.1) Go to the Mozillazine Knowledge Base at http://kb.mozillazine.org
    2.2) Under Firefox, click the link "Frequently encountered issues".
    2.3) Under "U", click the link "Unable to save or download files".

    Make sure you try #4 ("download history") as well as the others.

    Ralph Fox, Aug 4, 2010

  3. Tom33

    Tom33 Guest

    Did it a simpler way. I finally thought of trying MS Internet
    Explorer. It worked. (I normally *never* use IE. They say it's safer
    these days, but I'll still stick with Firefox.)

    I'll keep your email for the next time I run into a problem like this
    again with FF.

    Thanks for answering.

    Tom33, Aug 4, 2010