    Home edition of Xp. The program that I want to uninstall is a program
    that I installed on the computer and not one that came with my Dell
    system.

    rbhudson47, Oct 13, 2007

  2. rbhudson47

    ellis_jay Guest

    rbhudson47 wrote:
    > There are some programs listed in "Add or Remove Programs" that have
    > no "Remove" button. Why is this? I am the only user on this computer
    > and I am listed as being the Computer Administrator. I am running the
    > Home edition of Xp. The program that I want to uninstall is a program
    > that I installed on the computer and not one that came with my Dell
    > system.

    And what is the program?

    --
    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Oct 13, 2007

  3. rbhudson47

    Ben Myers Guest

    "rbhudson47" <> wrote in message news:...
    > There are some programs listed in "Add or Remove Programs" that have
    > no "Remove" button. Why is this? I am the only user on this computer
    > and I am listed as being the Computer Administrator. I am running the
    > Home edition of Xp. The program that I want to uninstall is a program
    > that I installed on the computer and not one that came with my Dell
    > system.

    Programs create their own uninstall entries. If reinstalling the
    program doesn't help, contact the software author or repost with more
    information about the program.

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Oct 13, 2007
  4. rbhudson47

    who'sthat Guest

    On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:09:05 -0000, rbhudson47 <>
    wrote:

    >There are some programs listed in "Add or Remove Programs" that have
    >no "Remove" button. Why is this? I am the only user on this computer
    >and I am listed as being the Computer Administrator. I am running the
    >Home edition of Xp. The program that I want to uninstall is a program
    >that I installed on the computer and not one that came with my Dell
    >system.

    Look in the Windows Explorer directory and see if there is an
    uninstall file.

    who'sthat, Oct 14, 2007