    things Sigma, a prophet not recognised in his own land, who might make up my
    mind for me?

    Carrigman

    carrigman, May 23, 2005

  2. Sigma SD10, hands down.

    George Preddy, May 23, 2005

  3. carrigman

    carrigman Guest

    Jeez, that was quick.

    There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
    when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!

    Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!

    Now, should I stuff it or eat it?

    Carrigman

    carrigman, May 23, 2005
  4. carrigman

    Pete Fenelon Guest

    LOL - apologies for calling you a Preddy sock earlier ;)

    pete

    Pete Fenelon, May 23, 2005
  5. carrigman

    Sarah Molly Guest

    I agree. I love mine!

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 120,000 groups
    Unlimited download

    Sarah Molly, May 23, 2005
  6. I want an apology for him dynamiting the pond. I just about fell out of
    my boat!

    Unclaimed Mysteries, May 23, 2005
  7. carrigman

    Flavius Guest

    SD-10 : garbage

    Nikon D2X: well the D2H's are all going back to Nikon for repair . . .

    Canon 1Ds Mk II : Nice camera, but costs TOO DAMN MUCH

    Quite happy with my Evolt, yea, I know, it has a few problems too . . .
    maybe in ten years this technology will finally mature.

    Flavius, May 23, 2005
  8. carrigman

    Frederick Guest

    Totally agree. Get 16 of them on *ebay for the price of one new D2x,
    set them up in a rack with 4 x 4 rows, and shoot 50mp (err.. 160mp
    "Sigma" images) stitched panoramic images.

    *Assumes that 16 or more SD10s were ever sold new

    Frederick, May 24, 2005
  9. carrigman

    Tony Guest

    Tony, May 24, 2005
  10. carrigman

    Annika1980 Guest

    That's like deciding between steak, tuna fish, and runny shit.

    Annika1980, May 24, 2005
  11. carrigman

    Cynicor Guest

    "I know what I like!!!" - Housefly

    Cynicor, May 24, 2005
  12. carrigman

    Skip M Guest

    Throw it back...

    Skip M, May 24, 2005
  13. carrigman

    Mark² Guest

    Hahahaha!!

    Nice try, troll.

    Your ONLY other post (not in this thread, and one of only 4 total posts to
    this NG) said:

    "Why don't you look at the indepth reviews and comparisons of these cameras
    in www.dpreview.com and www.steves-digicams.com and make up your mind?

    Carrigman "

    Isn't it funny how you'd forget so quickly your own advice?
    You're not fooling anyone...

    What a joke...

    Mark², May 24, 2005
  14. carrigman

    Mark² Guest

    Oops.
    Me too.
    :)

    Mark², May 24, 2005
  15. Anything *but* Sigma.

    Randall Ainsworth, May 24, 2005
  16. carrigman

    yeeehoooo Guest

    Congratulations. What a great catch.

    yeeehoooo, May 24, 2005
  17. carrigman

    carrigman Guest

    Mark,

    I'm afraid that you (and a few others) didn't get the joke. (As if anyone
    could take the heading seriously).

    I am NOT George Preddy under a different guise. The whole point of the post
    was to ridicule him. Read my follow up email to his response and it will be
    clear.

    Regards,

    Carrigman

    carrigman, May 24, 2005
  18. carrigman

    Mark² Guest

    Ya, I realized it later and noted it elsewhere in this thread...
    Sadly, your post wasn't too different from the sock puppet trolls George
    likes to spew.

    I was hoping the person who posts as George Preddy would have evapoarated by
    now, but no such luck.

    Mark², May 25, 2005
  19. SNIP
    It only demonstrates that a concept like "Weapons of Mass Destruction"
    can fail ;-).

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 25, 2005
  20. That wasn't me. I suppose you have everyone else in this thread
    killfiled or you would have known that, slick. BTW, I'm not that nice
    lady Sarah Margaret or whatever her name is, either.

    George Preddy, May 26, 2005