    Paul - xxx Guest

    TG tried to scribble ...
    File - Export - Messages ... follow the prompts ..

    Paul - xxx, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Paul - xxx

    TG Guest

    How do you copy all files in a folder about 100 in Outlook Ex (6) to a
    floppy for saving. I am runnuing W 98 and am trying to save all the emails
    to a floppy or to a folder in windows.
    In Outlook Ex I open edit, hit select all, and then copy will not be high
    lighted for saving what's going on? I would rather just copy all filesto a
    floppy if possible.

    Frustrated

    TIA

    TG, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Shrink your OE window until you can also see the folder you wish to
    move the mail to and drag them over. Lemon-squeezy. ;o)
    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003