    Anyone seen something like this before?

    Thanks....

    Jim Lahue

    Jim Lahue, Jul 13, 2007

  2. close the program, open your firewall, remove the FF entry
    and restart FF. Any results?

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 14, 2007

  3. Jim Lahue

    Jim Lahue Guest

    I tried that but it didn't do any good. But, then again, Firefox
    doesn't work if the firewall is disabled.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Jim Lahue

    Jim Lahue, Jul 15, 2007
  4. Jim Lahue

    SteveG Guest

    I'd say check your account settings .. compare them with the Netscape ones.

    SteveG, Jul 15, 2007