    driver update for the serial port or what?

    Any help much appreciated.

    David

    David, Jul 13, 2003

  2. David

    PJB Guest

    Check the baud speed of the com(serial) port you're using,
    9600 is a good place to start, it's in control panel.

    P.

    PJB, Jul 13, 2003

  3. David

    Zknb Guest

    Check your settings, baud, parity, flow control, etc. These must match
    the routers settings.

    Make sure you are using a null modem cable. Sometimes called a "data
    transfer" cable.

    Zknb, Jul 13, 2003