    am wondering how I would do that. I am trying to log on to it with Win
    XP. I am setup as the admin.

    Thanks

    Rubix, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Rubix

    Nig Guest

    what software is server running??

    Nig, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Rubix

    Rubix Guest

    Win 2000 server.

    Rubix, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Rubix

    chip_y2kuk Guest

    this depends on what you mean by "I want to get access" are we talking
    remote access??
    or rescource access??

    i mean rescource access as in file sharing ftp sharing

    and remote as viewing the system as if you were actually there but obviously
    remote means your not

    chip_y2kuk, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Rubix

    Rubix Guest

    Yes by remote access but not dial-up.

    Rubix, Feb 12, 2004
  6. Rubix

    chip_y2kuk Guest

    then u may be looking for a program called Real VNC it was called VNC. the
    website is here www.realvnc.com this program allows you to take control of a
    host computer using an IP address and using a client (included) view with
    the correct password the machine running the server this works on multiple
    platforms and so on best of all its FREE!!

    Hope this is what u were looking for!!

    chip_y2kuk, Feb 12, 2004
  7. Rubix

    Rubix Guest