    server, but nothing helps.. Funny things is this used to work a few
    months ago when I last tried sipgate.

    Any Ideas?

    Scope, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Scope

    voipuser

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2006
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    try this....

    user id: your sip ID and not the phone nember.
    User name: your sip id and not your name.
    phoe number: Your user ID and not the voip number.
    Sip registration: sipgate.co.uk
    Sip proxy: sipgate.co.uk
    Registraion or register domain:sipgate.co.uk
    password: go to sipgate website and login to find your password.
    stun: stun.sipgate.net:10000 please note it is .net and not .com
    see what happens!

    voipuser, Aug 11, 2006

  3. Scope

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Can you post a screenshot of the relevant setup screen somewhere..? I use
    a SIpura SPA-2000 on Sipgate and it's currently registered fine and has
    been for several weeks since its last reboot.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 11, 2006
  4. Scope

    Scope Guest

    Ivor,

    Thank you, I knew would you come to the rescue. :)

    However, I have decided voip.co.uk is better for me with their UK pack,
    and have subscribed with them.

    Cheers.

    Scope, Aug 11, 2006