    Connect Using Broadband connection that is always on,
    then finish.

    Still doesn't work i looked in my internet options and i made sure autodect was on and it was. I just don't know what iam doin wrong.

    Cejan, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Cejan

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Hmm... the best option would be simply to call your internet provider. They should have a 1-800 number to call for service help.

    Silverstrand, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Cejan

    hohodicestu

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    You may want to try the following:
    make sure the cables are plug in properly.
    make sure the installations are correct.
    make sure the mouse and keyboard are working right.

    :)

    hohodicestu, Aug 25, 2006
  4. Cejan

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    are you using a router? i have problems sometimes with small home routers not recognizing new PCs sometimes. If you are using one try reseting the router with everything still pluged in... just pull out the power cord from the back wait a few seconds and plug it back in. Ive had times where ive had to "reboot" a router 4 or 5 times before it recognized the internet connections correctly.

    Gez, Aug 29, 2006