    and all say no problem from thier end. When I ping a site I get four replies.

    Do not know what to do, can someone help?

    MB

    Guest, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Hi
    It is hard to know what is wrong since too many variables are lumped
    together.
    Check for actual Wireless connection. Each Wireless Router has an IP to
    connect to its menus type this IP to the browser.
    If you can not get the router's menu it means that you do not have available
    Wireless connection between the computer and the Router, and thus No
    Internet as well.
    These pages has a lot of info about checking and setting Wireless connection
    go to the process to find what is actually wrong.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 20, 2007